Our visitors will:
- Recognize having witnessed the existing elements in a personal encounter.
- Have a basic idea of how the elements are distributed throughout our Solar System.
- Acknowledge that elements are transformed within the Sun as well as in nuclear reactors.
- Have a basic idea of how the elemental abundances changed from the Big Bang to the present.
- Have a basic idea of how materials are identified by means of their absorption and emission spectra.
- Participants will be able to inform others on how the results of spectroscopic studies by the Hubble and the Spitzer Space Telescopes, as well as those of the Curiosity Mars Rover, allow us to know what materials are present in distant places.