- The student will be able to understand and select a STEM career for their future.
- The student will have laboratory and field STEM experience.
- The student will be prepared for future STEM classes.
- Method Approach Concept technology.
- The workshops and activities will be a combination of lectures, demonstrations, hands-on activities, and group work. All workshops are laboratory and field based. Methods will vary depending on the workshop.
Goals and Objectives:
- Explain to the students what the STEM areas are.
- Develop the interest of the student in a STEM area.
- Expand the STEM knowledge of the students.
- Introduce the students to real life science situations.
- Introduce the students into STEM careers.