Goals & Objectives
- A face-to-face meeting between our visitors and the known elements, in their pure forms as well as in their mineral and technological guises.
- An introduction to the elemental abundances in different parts of the Solar System.
- A review of the spectroscopy results from the Curiosity Mars Rover.
- An introduction to the transportation of the elements in the Sun as well as in nuclear reactors.
- A review of the results on elemental abundances by the Hubble and Spitzer telescopes.
- An introduction to the variation in elemental abundances from the Big Bang to the present.
- An introduction to the identification of materials by means of their absorption and emission spectra.